- Social taxonomy: Is a new dispute looming?
- Lithium mining in Saxony: silence in Zinnwald
- European Court of Auditors calls for improvements in energy taxation
- DSA: Confidence determines the start of the trilogue
- EU Commission investigates complaint against DB Cargo
- Inquiry report criticizes lockdown parties in Downing Street
- Takeover of chip supplier Siltronic on the brink of failure
- Martin Haeusling (Greens) on CAP: now it depends on the member states
- SPD finds stance on Russia
Continue reading now
Get 30 days of free access to the Decision Brief to read these and more quality news every day.
Are you already a guest at the Europe.Table? Log in now