- Energy transition brings new dependencies
- Can renewable energy from Africa solve Europe’s energy problem?
- Habeck expects sixth sanctions package including oil embargo today
- Crisis resilience of the energy transition: focus on renewables
- Hydrogen: mainly local projects till 2030
- ETS reform: Negotiations in the EU Parliament enter critical stage
- Scholz and Modi practice solidarity despite differences
- Finnish consortium cuts nuclear power plant project with Russia also because of war
- Ministry: further fine rules for violations of EU sanctions
- Pegasus spyware: Spanish prime minister and defense minister affected
- Commission takes action against Apple over payment service
- EU’s Vestager assessing if tech giants should share telecoms network costs
- Profile: Carsten Rolle (BDI) – ‘It will be painful’ for German industry
Continue reading now
Get 30 days of free access to the Decision Brief to read these and more quality news every day.
Are you already a guest at the Europe.Table? Log in now