- Michael Gahler: ‘An expression of impending defeat’
- European climate policy on the brink?
- Companies continue to invest in China despite risks
- Hydrogen IPCEI: German industry has to wait
- EASA calls for 100 percent SAF approval in the aviation sector
- Half a trillion euros from Europe against high energy prices
- MEPs call for EU talks with Taiwan on investment agreement
- Paternity leave: EU Commission launches proceedings against Germany
- Heads: Michael Zürn – inter-governmental relationship expert
Continue reading now
… and get free access to this Professional Briefing for a month.
Are you already a guest at the Europe.Table? Log in now