- Metsola: an anti-abortionist as President of the European Parliament?
- Building efficiency: EU Commission plans mandatory refurbishment
- Ukraine crisis: Scholz and Macron want to mediate
- TEN-E: EU Parliament and Council want to end gas and oil production
- Commission presents CO2 reduction strategy
- Environmental crime: EU Commission wants stronger sanctions
- Methane regulation falls short for environmentalists
- Coalition in Netherlands backs nuclear power as part of energy transition
- Data protection: dating app Grindr fined millions in Norway
- Companies want to develop CO2 storage off Norway
- Opinion: Stefan Heumann (SNV) – Can the digital policy awakening succeed?
Continue reading now
Get 30 days of free access to the Decision Brief to read these and more quality news every day.
Are you already a guest at the Europe.Table? Log in now