- Commission works on electricity price cap
- Top candidates: competition for von der Leyen?
- Outlook: The fall agenda of EU climate policy
- Court of Auditors: EU institutions were operational despite Covid crisis
- US premium for EVs could discriminate against European manufacturers
- Poland seeks €1.32 trillion in WW2 compensation from Germany
- Taiwan and Indo-Pacific on EU agenda
- Digital diplomacy: new EU office in San Francisco
- What’s cooking in Brussels: turmoil at the EESC
Continue reading now
Get 30 days of free access to the Decision Brief to read these and more quality news every day.
Are you already a guest at the Europe.Table? Log in now