- Law against high electricity prices comes in 2023
- Electricity price compensation for industry: What does the 27.5 billion mean?
- Spain’s prime minister attends Schloss Meseberg summit
- New nuclear reactor in Slovakia approved
- EPP leader Weber wants EU entry ban for Russians
- Italy’s right-winger Meloni: ‘Don’t want to leave Europe’
- Bautzen selected for final of European Broadband Awards 2022
- What’s cooking in Brussels: Climate change and the Balkans
Continue reading now
Get 30 days of free access to the Decision Brief to read these and more quality news every day.
Are you already a guest at the Europe.Table? Log in now