- Joint gas purchasing back on the EU agenda
- Wien Energie’s financial disaster shakes Austria
- Ukraine: EU wants to take first steps toward training mission
- ETS and CBAM trilogues not until October
- Von der Leyen rebuffs Polish call to suspend carbon market
- CO2 transport: Wintershall and Equinor plan pipeline under the North Sea
- German Federal Cartel Office: keeping a close eye on Amazon, Apple and Co.
- Daniel Caspary – power player among the pro-Europeans
Continue reading now
Get 30 days of free access to the Decision Brief to read these and more quality news every day.
Are you already a guest at the Europe.Table? Log in now