- What to expect from the EU supply chain law
- Health data: ethics before profit
- Energy crisis: Liese wants to tighten up ETS draft
- Innovation council to provide more targeted support
- EP wants Pegasus special committee
- Gas industry hopes for Nord Stream 2
- EMA center for real data evaluation to be launched
- VDA calls for active raw materials foreign policy
- Committee: Brexit brings more costs and paperwork
- Dieter Kugelmann: protector of digital freedoms
- Competence tussle in foreign climate policy?
Continue reading now
… and get free access to this Professional Briefing for a month.
Are you already a guest at the Europe.Table? Log in now