- What to expect from the EU supply chain law
- Health data: ethics before profit
- Energy crisis: Liese wants to tighten up ETS draft
- Innovation council to provide more targeted support
- EP wants Pegasus special committee
- Gas industry hopes for Nord Stream 2
- EMA center for real data evaluation to be launched
- VDA calls for active raw materials foreign policy
- Committee: Brexit brings more costs and paperwork
- Dieter Kugelmann: protector of digital freedoms
- Competence tussle in foreign climate policy?
Continue reading now
Get 30 days of free access to the Decision Brief to read these and more quality news every day.
Are you already a guest at the Europe.Table? Log in now