- Traffic light government: EU coordination still stalled
- Huawei’s battle for 5G in Europe: a foot in the door through legal action?
- Scholz and Macron emphasize desire for close cooperation
- Electricity prices: Habeck relies on market mechanisms
- Experts: make space data available for fight against climate change
- US not a role model for EU forced labor product import ban
- German Energy Agency insists on integrated planning of energy infrastructures
- European Parliament starts negotiations on AI regulation
- Nvidia expects ARM takeover to fail
- Elmar Brok: Mister Europe gets involved
Continue reading now
Get 30 days of free access to the Decision Brief to read these and more quality news every day.
Are you already a guest at the Europe.Table? Log in now