- Outlook: the fall agenda for sustainability
- Giorgia Meloni: both nationalist and pro-European?
- Energy: EU states supposed to share excess profits
- Taxonomy: NGOs leave European platform
- The Hague wants to pay energy bill in hardship cases
- North Sea: Bordering countries want to drive offshore wind energy forward
- Court of Auditors criticizes vaccine procurement
- Garance Pineau – Macron’s third European
Continue reading now
Get 30 days of free access to the Decision Brief to read these and more quality news every day.
Are you already a guest at the Europe.Table? Log in now