- E-fuels: Is von der Leyen putting pressure on Timmermans?
- Transition period ends: EU no longer allowed to purchase coal from Russia
- Slovakia reports compromise on transit of Russian oil via Ukraine
- UN: Ukrainian grain exports expected to increase
- Greece will regain fiscal self-determination
- EU stands firm in financial dispute with Poland
- Committee head calls for tougher EU stance against China
- Russian gas cuts will not kill the German economy
Continue reading now
Get 30 days of free access to the Decision Brief to read these and more quality news every day.
Are you already a guest at the Europe.Table? Log in now