- Far East freight transport: Concern about freight security leads to a search for alternatives
- Data protection law: associations have a license to sue
- Gas supplies: commission clarifies conditions for ruble payments
- EU transport policymakers call for tougher sanctions against Russian shipping
- Pilot plant for green kerosene to be built in Hesse
- EU campaign: 112 cities aim to become climate-neutral by 2030
- Hungary and EU Commission clash over economic stimulus packages
- Column: What’s cooking in Brussels?
Continue reading now
Get 30 days of free access to the Decision Brief to read these and more quality news every day.
Are you already a guest at the Europe.Table? Log in now