Letzte Aktualisierung: March 18, 2022
Envision supplies batteries to Mercedes
Shanghai-based Envision Group has signed a battery module partnership with Mercedes-Benz for its EV production. Its subsidiary Envision AESC is to supply the batteries for all-electric SUVs EQS and EQE, which will be manufactured in the US state of Alabama. Renault, Nissan and Honda are among Envision's customers. The Envision Group holds 80 percent of the company. Nissan owns the remaining 20 percent.