Focus topics


Batteries: BASF and Shanshan establish joint Venture

BASF and Shanshan Energy have agreed to establish a joint venture with BASF as majority shareholder to produce cathode materials and their precursors in China. According to the company, the joint venture will give BASF access to the Chinese market for cathode materials. Approval from the relevant authorities is still pending and the joint venture is expected to start in late summer 2021. BASF will own 51 percent of the joint venture, Shanshan the remaining 49 percent.

Continue reading now

Get 30 days of free access to the Decision Brief to read these and more quality news every day.

Are you already a guest at the China.Table? Log in now

Related

    Trade figures: container jam clears up
    Media investigation: TikTok hides posts
    Apple also wants to manufacture headphones in India
    Taiwan stockpiles energy